Report objects within BusinessObjects universe are data fields from the Data Warehouse database. Objects are used to build queries and retrieve data for reports.
Report objects are organized into classes. Classes, or folders, are logical groups of data objects. For example, the Vendor Class contains Vendor ID, Vendor Local Identifier, and Vendor Name.
There are two main types of report objects:
|report object type||description||examples|
- Report objects by Universe
- No image available
- View all report objects, organized by universe, available to build custom report queries and to retrieve data for custom and standard reports.
- Acquisitions universe
- Cataloging universe
- Circulation Events universe
- Circulation Fiscal Transactions universe
- Circulation Hold Request universe
- Circulation Item Status universe
- Circulation Patron Information universe
- Circulation Scheduled Items universe
- Data Refresh Activity universe
- E-Resources universe
- Group Activity universe
- Group Titles universe
- Institution Title Holdings universe
- Interlibrary Loan universe
- LHR Item Detail universe
- Overlap universe
- Serials Received universe