The user portal contains the request forms that you configure on the Patron Request Workforms screen in Service Configuration. You can also customize the look of the user portal in Service Configuration (My WorldCat.org > User Interface Options). For more information, see User Interface Options.
WMS libraries: Your patrons will have to sign into two different places to see all of their requests (holds and interlibrary loan requests). The user portal only contains information on interlibrary loan requests and is not the same as My Account.
User portal direct link
You must provide your patrons with a direct link to the user portal. This link can be placed anywhere on your library's website. The link to the user portal is as follows (replace yourlibrary with your library's identifier):
User portal layout
The user portal contains the following accordions:
- Communication Preferences and Account Details
- Find information about the Communication Preferences accordion in the User Portal.
- Customize the User Portal
- Learn how to customize the User Portal with your library's branding, logo settings, and custom links.
- Find details about Interlibrary Loan requests and closed requests in the User Portal. Also, learn how to submit and copy an ILL request in the User Portal for Tipasa patrons.
- Saved Searches
- Find information about the Saved Searches accordion of the user portal which displays saved searches from WorldCat Discovery.