Find information about My Account for libraries with Tipasa. Library users can access requests fulfilled through Tipasa and, if your library subscribes to WorldCat Discovery, view their saved searches.
- Access and customize My Account
- Learn how to access My Account and customize the look of the My Account screen by setting custom colors and adding custom links to your library's resources.
- Find details about the REQUESTS tab of My Account where a library user can view their active and closed requests and create new requests.
- View Profile
- Find information about configuring the user profile, where a library can adjust their notification preferences in My Account.
- Saved Searches
- Find information about the SAVED SEARCHES tab of My Account, which displays searches that a library user has saved in WorldCat Discovery.