My Account for Tipasa and WorldShare Circulation
Find information about My Account for libraries with Tipasa and WorldShare Circulation. Library users can see their requests fulfilled through Tipasa, circulation activity, and saved searches.
- Access and customize My Account
- Learn how to access My Account and customize the look of the My Account screen by setting custom colors and adding custom links to your library's resources.
- Find information about the Checkouts tab of My Account, where library users can view their list of checked-out items.
- Find details about the Requests tab of My Account where a library user can view Hold requests and their active and closed requests fulfilled through Tipasa.
- Find information about the Fees tab of My Account, where a library user can see bills associated with their account.
- Search activity
- Find information about the Search activity tab of My Account which displays search history and saved searches from WorldCat Discovery.
- Borrowing history
- Find information about viewing WorldShare Circulation borrowing history in My Account.
- View Profile
- Find information about configuring the user profile, where a library can view contact information associated with their account.