This guide provides an overview of the reports available to monitor your institution's activity within WorldShare. Each report contains a unique set of report elements which control what data will be extracted to form the report as well as what data can be filtered in the report.
- Before attempting to run WorldShare Reports, verify that your browser's pop-up blocker is turned off.
- To ensure optimal performance, standard and custom report results are limited to 50,000 rows. A warning message will appear if report results exceed 50,000 rows returned. For more information, see Refresh button.
Learn more in a training course: Start Here: Standard reports
- Acquisitions reports
- View all available Acquisitions standard reports.
- Cataloging/Collection reports
- View all available Cataloging standard reports.
- Circulation reports
- View all available Circulation standard reports.
- E-Resources reports
- View all available WorldShare License Manager and WorldCat knowledge base standard reports.
- Interlibrary Loan reports
- View all available Interlibrary Loan standard reports.
- Metadata reports
- View all available WorldShare Record Manager standard reports.
- Select a report
- Identify the standard report(s) to run in order to meet your needs.