In Circulation, discover how to research patron accounts to assist in circulation activity, create new patrons, and work with bills and fines.
Learn more in a training course: Patron management
For information about managing patron data via a patron load, see Patron data files.
- Block a patron
- Learn how to manually block a patron.
- Create new patron
- Learn how to create a new patron.
- Delete patron account
- Learn how to delete a patron account.
- Edit patron barcodes
- Learn how to edit and manage barcode updates for patron records.
- Look up patron
- Learn how to look up patrons and patron records.
- Patron accounts in WorldCat Discovery
- Learn how patrons can access their accounts to renew items, remove and edit holds, and view fines in WorldCat Discovery.
- Patron history
- Learn about patron history, which includes Transaction History and Notification History.
- Patron notes
- Learn about patron notes, and how to add and delete them.
- Proxy patrons
- Learn how to create a proxy patron, use proxies with WorldShare Circulation, and block a proxy patron.
- Work with bills and fines
- Learn how to bill/fine a patron, and work with other aspects of bills and fines.