Find out how to configure end user features available in Folio.
This guide explains how to configure Folio features.
- Enable end user help
- Folio can link to online end user help. This can be the help pages supplied by OCLC, or pages created by your own institution.
- Folio lists
- Using Folio, create lists of materials targeted at groups of users.
- Generate a search Qwidget for Folio
- Learn to generate a search Qwidget for Folio that can be used on other websites.
- Link to catalogue enrichment data
- How to configure book cover art and other catalogue enrichment in Folio.
- Quick launch searches
- Learn about persistent searches in Folio with fast access.
- Ratings and reviews
- Configure end user ratings and reviews in Folio.
- Set / reset with temporary password
- This feature allows Folio end users to request and reset their own passwords, so that library staff do not need to set the users’ passwords.
- Set password directly
- Learn how to use Reset Password to allow users to set and reset passwords in Folio.