What do I need to do to Configure RAPID to work in ILLiad?
- You need to know how to configure RAPID
Here are the steps you need to take to configure RAPID
- You need to follow the Initial Configuration: Enabling the Rapid Manager documentation.
- The Initial Configuration: Using Rapid Manager with Odyssey documentation.
- And the Initial Configuration: Creating Custom Queues and Routing Rules for RAPID Requests documentation.
- After updating your configuration, if you are hosted, you need to contact OCLC Support to restart the ILLiad Rapid Manager service.
- If you are self-hosted, you will need to contact your ILLiad Web Server Administrator to restart the ILLiad Rapid Manager service.