- You have selected titles in a knowledge base collection but your holdings are not reflected in WorldCat Discovery even though you have confirmed that the collection is set to maintain holdings.
- WorldShare Collection Manager
Collection Manager will set holdings on the override OCLC number (OCN) listed in the collection. It will not set holdings on grouped OCNs.
The first thing you want to check is if the titles in question have an OCN affiliated with them in the title-level information.
- Navigate to the collection
- Find the title and click on the hyperlinked title name
- Review the Local Tab of the title information screen, if there is no Override OCN then enter one, and click save.
- You should now see your holdings reflected in WorldCat Discovery.
You may also want to submit your local changes to the Global Collection.
How to update title information