Use collection data with other services
See how to use knowledge base collection data with other OCLC services. Find instructions to use your data for full-text links, in conjunction with a resource sharing deflection policy, and more .
- Display full-text links and elevate links from a specific provider
- WorldShare Management Services libraries can configure settings to display full-text links and generate an A to Z list in their Discovery interface.
- Download knowledge base data to analyze your selections or for a third-party
- See how to download knowledge base collection and/or title data to analyze your collections or to complement a third-party service or knowledge base.
- Get It Now (unmediated service)
- This topic outlines the procedure for enabling unmediated use of the Get It Now service for WorldCat Discovery Libraries using the A to Z list.
- Get reports on patron use of e-resources
- WorldShare Management Services libraries can use WorldShare Reports to get statistics about the use of their e-resource titles.
- Deflect lending requests in WorldShare ILL and Tipasa with knowledge base collections
- Integrate OpenAthens proxy with the WorldCat Knowledge Base
- Learn how to integrate OpenAthens proxy with the WorldCat Knowledge Base.
- Knowledge base publication types: Links in your A-to-Z list and WorldCat Discovery
- See if the knowledge base will set WorldCat holdings or surface links for indexed journals, abstracts, and other publication types. Find information on how to surface links for a database or eMap.
- Manage license information and settings
- WorldShare License Manager libraries can add knowledge base collections in Collection Manager and mange license information in the Licenses tab in the WorldShare interface.
- Surface your materials in Google Scholar
- Surface your knowledge base journal titles in Google Scholar by configuring the Google Scholar settings from the Collection Manager Institution Settings.