Transferring Settings when upgrading my PC or Connexion Client
- To carry over setting from one instance of Connexion Client to another new instance of Connexion Client.
- Connexion Client
Short introduction or instructions to follow these steps:
- On your current version of Connexion go to your C: drive. Follow this path to the Connex folder you need to copy C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\OCLC.
- After you copy the C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\OCLC\Connex folder then you will need to save it to a network drive or a removable drive.
- After you have saved the folder you can then remove your current version of Connexion client or upgrade your PC.
- Now you will have to reinstall Connexion Client onto your system.
- Once it is installed you will want to remove the current default folder at C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\OCLC.
- Now you can replace the folder you saved to the same path C:\Users\(Your Username)\AppData\Roaming\OCLC\.
- Now try to log into your Connexion Client and see if your old settings are there.