Discover how to download records from the bibliographic online save file in Connexion client.
At the same time you retrieve WorldCat records via batch searching, you can also retrieve records from the online bibliographic save file:
- In the Enter Bibliographic Search Keys window (Batch menu), select the Retrieve all records from online save file check box.
- (Optional) Under Limit by Review Status, select one of the following check boxes:
- Non-Submitted - Retrieves only records you submitted for review to colleagues in other libraries.
- Submitted - Retrieves only records you did not submit for review.
- (Optional) Select the Limit by My Status check box and enter the My Status for records you want to retrieve in the text box.
- (Optional) Select the Delete downloaded records from online save file check box if desired.
If a record you download is locked:
- With this option deselected - The WorldCat record lock is retained in the online save file.
- With this option selected - The WorldCat record lock is released.
- Click Save and then click Close when finished.
- When ready, run batch processing.