Right-click in a record to open a popup shortcut menu to do any of the following actions:
- Paste Unformatted
- Delete Field
- Copy Field
- Copy Control Number
- Control Single Heading*
- Uncontrol Sing*
- Transliterate > Arabic [or Persian]*
- Right-to-left reading order [for Arabic or Hebrew data]*
- Insert from Cited Record*
- Edit with Guided Entry*
- Insert Unicode Control Characters > [submenu of available characters]**
- Link fields*
- Unlink fields*
- MARC Field Help
- RDA Toolkit
(To open variable field descriptions in RDA Toolkit, you must be a subscriber, and you must set up in Tools > Options > RDA Toolkit. See the RDA Toolkit for more details.)
*Commands marked with asterisks are available for bibliographic records only.
**The Insert Unicode Control Characters submenu, available only on the right- click menu, contains characters used to control display of bidirectional (mixed right-to-left and left-to-right) text in Arabic, Persian, and Hebrew records. See Use Arabic scripts for cataloging for more details.
Characters available are:
- LRM Left-to-Right Mark
- RLM Right-to-Left Mark
- ZWJ Zero Width Joiner
- ZWNJ Zero Width Non-Joiner
- LRE Start of Left-to-Right Embedding
- RLE Start of Right-to-Left Embedding
- LRO Start of Left-to-Right Override
- RLO Start of Right-to-Left Override
- PDF Pop Directional Formatting
Except for the Insert Unicode Control Characters submenu commands, commands on the right-click menu are also on standard client menus. See Connexion client interface overview for a complete list of client commands.
Right-click in a list to open a pop-up menu to do the following:
- Copy - Copies the text from the selected entry, with columns separated by tabs and rows starting on new lines.
- Select All
- List Settings - Opens a list of columns to re-order or show/hide.
- Reset List Sizes (to default)