Discover how to select variable fields to transfer to derived records in Connexion client.
To change variable fields to transfer when you derive a new record:
- Navigate to Tools > Options or press <Alt><T><O>.
- Click the Derive Record tab.
- Select check boxes for any or all of the following fields:006, 004, 02X, 03X, 04X, 05X, 06X, 07X, 08X, 09X, 1XX, 2XX, 3XX, 4XX, 5XX, 6XX, 7XX, 8XX, 9XX (where X = any number)
Default selection: 1XX through 8XX
Note: No matter which fields you select to transfer, the following fields never transfer to a derived record: 01X, 029, 040, 042, 049, 066, 850, 886, 887, 938, 956, 987
- (Optional) Click Reset to reset the selections to the default.
- When finished, perform one of the following actions:
- Click Apply to apply your changes without closing the Options window.
- Click OK or press <Enter> to apply your changes and close the Options window.
Note: The settings under Bibliographic Records and Constant Data for fields to transfer to derived records apply to bibliographic records or bibliographic constant data records only.