WorldShare Reports release notes, September 2021
Release Date: September 2, 2021
This release of WorldShare Reports and Report provides new enhancements in addition to a bug fix. These features will help you manage more complex workflows, including:
- Analyze reading room usage data
There are no recommended actions related to this release. We encourage you to review all of the items in the release notes to determine whether there are other items that might require additional action or follow up by your institution.
New features and enhancements
Utilize reading room usage data
New Circulation Event fields added to monitor in-house usage
The following new data objects will now be available for reporting and analysis:
- Event Hold Fulfillment Method - The method of fulfillment preferred by the hold request’s pickup location, at the time of the event. E.g., COLLECT or IN_HOUSE_USE.
- Hold Item Consultations - The number of times that a staff user issued a requested item to a patron for in-house use.
- This new measure counts the Consult-Hold-Item events to make it easy for you to utilize in your reports. In future releases, this valuable metric will be added to some standard circulation reports, such as the Circulation Dashboard.
New Circulation Event Transaction Source value
Associated with the functionality delivered in the September 2021 Circulation release, you may now see BURSAR_IMPORT as a new value for Event Transaction Source in the Circulation Events universe. This new value would apply to Pay-Bill events triggered by payment import via the bill connector.
- Following the Acquisitions release on August 1 and 8, 2021, users may have experienced acquisitions reports containing a few line items having the Encumbered Amount and/or Expended Amount fields off by .01 in the unit of currency (e.g., off by a penny in USD). This issue has been fixed and users will see the corrected values in their acquisitions reports following this fix.
There are no new known issues at this time.
A list of all previously posted known issues is available here.
Support information for this product and related products can be found at: