Release Date: July 15, 2023
There will be a License Manager release on Saturday, 15 July 2023 from approximately 8:00am ET to 11:59am ET.
With this release you will be able to:
- Conduct feedback Surveys for Title Level Trial Licenses
- Benefit from bug fixes
New features and enhancements
Title Level Trial Licenses and Trial Surveys
You can now build Title Level Licenses for Trial License Types. The benefit of using Trial Licenses is that you can share a feedback survey with your end-users regarding the Titles in the Trial. Prior to this release, you have been able to conduct Trial Surveys on Collections. Learn more about how to use our Trial Survey tools.
- Example of an embeddable Trial Survey for Licensed Titles:
- For staff to review Trial License data, you can now use the content type drop-down menu to view Collection Trials, and Title Trials, respectively.
- The Collections or Titles on a Trial License will be visible to staff users in the Trial Licenses menu even if the content has been deselected from the KB. This allows staff to review feedback on all content, regardless of its status.
- Please note: If you are part of a WMS Group, Collections and Titles on Shared Trial Licenses must be both Shared in License Manager and Selected in the Knowledge Base to be visible in the Trial License list in License Manager.
- You can also directly review scores and responses in the Survey Data accordion of Trial Licenses with titles.
Improvements and Fixes
- Usage Data errors were sometimes inconsistent between the Harvest History Overview and the Harvest Details page. This has been corrected.
- If a user changed files multiple times prior to submitting a Manual Harvest, inaccurate report details were cached on-screen. This has been fixed.
- In certain cases, the report selection of SUSHI harvests was cached on-screen, even when a user changed SUSHI vendors. This has been fixed.
- When Cloning a Template with documents, the document labels were removed. This has been fixed.
Quarterly Community Meeting
Join the WorldShare License Manager team for a product update webinar. During this session, we will review recent enhancements, discuss upcoming changes, and collect feedback from the community. These sessions are open for all community members to attend. The sessions will be recorded and archived for future viewing on the OCLC Community Center. Please register, even if you cannot attend, to receive a link to the recorded session.
WorldShare License Manager Quarterly Community Meeting
Date: Wednesday 16 August, 2023, 11:00am Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-4:00)