Delete (cancel) an event
Learn how to use Room Scheduling to cancel an event.
You can delete an event anytime before it is scheduled to occur.
- On the left navigation, click Room Scheduling.
- Click Browse Rooms.
- Locate the room that the event is in. See Browse Rooms for details.
- On the room's screen, if you are using the Day or Week view:
- Click the Remove button () next to the title of the event.
- On the confirmation window, click OK.
- The event is deleted and removed from the calendar.
- If you are using the List view:
- Click the check box next to the event you want to delete. You can delete multiple events at a time. If you want to delete all events in the list, click the check box at the top of the table.
- Click Delete Events.
- The event is deleted and grayed out on the list.