Use the Room Scheduling feature to manage the rooms in your library and create events (reservations) for patrons.
Room scheduling is available in WorldShare Circulation but must first be configured in OCLC Service Configuration.
Only staff can reserve rooms for patrons. There is currently no patron interface that allows patrons to reserve rooms themselves.
- Browse rooms
- Use the Browse Room features to see all available rooms at your institution.
- Create a room event (reservation)
- Learn how to use Room Scheduling to create a reservation for your patrons.
- Delete (cancel) an event
- Learn how to use Room Scheduling to cancel an event.
- Set up room scheduling
- Use Room Scheduling to reserve rooms in your library for your patrons.