- We are seeing an error when searching articles in the WorldCat Discovery WorldCat database
- "There was an error while displaying your record."
- This article used to surface but it does not now.
- A permalink that we have saved is now going to an error screen in WorldCat Discovery
- We are not seeing Knowledge Base links appear on article records that we own.
- WorldCat Discovery
- Go to the Metasearch Content menu of the OCLC Service Configuration.
- From there, verify that all of the discrete databases that the library subscribes to have been selected.
- Databases must be enabled as default to be searched outside WorldCat Discovery Advanced Search.
Note: Setting the database to Treat as held can cause items outside of the library's holdings to show as held. It is recommended that Treat as held is only selected for databases where the vendor provides open access for every citation.
Central Index databases can move: please follow that discussion at the OCLC Community Center.
Use the Advanced Search screen to add and remove databases to searches