- Recently added databases are not being included in WorldCat Discovery searches
- WorldCat Discovery
Newly added databases can only be searched via the Advanced Search in WorldCat Discovery if they are not added to the default search group. To add a database you've selected to your default search group:
- Sign in to the OCLC Service Configuration.
- Click Metasearch Content > Default Databases and Licensed Content
- Open up the Group Configured Database
- At the top of this tab should be listed what the system is reading as your default search group.
- Scroll down and find this group
- Scroll through and check the box next to the database you want to be added
- Click the save button on the bottom of the page
For more information, please see our Default Database and Licenses Content documentation.