The OCLC Community Center is an online forum for library staff to connect with their peers, ask questions about workflows and best practices, and contribute ideas to improve the OCLC products and services their institution subscribes to. Library staff must have WorldShare credentials to access the Community Center. Once logged in, community members may access the product communities that correspond with their institution's subscriptions.
- Sign in to the OCLC Community Center
- Learn how to sign in to the OCLC Community Center directly or from the WorldShare interface.
- OCLC Community Center profiles
- Learn how to edit your OCLC Community Center profile and link it with your WorldShare account.
- Make the most of the OCLC Community Center
- Find five steps to make the most of your engagement with the OCLC Community Center.