Every time I sign into WorldShare, the "Select branch for current location" box appears.
- Recently, the dialog box that allows you to select your branch has appeared upon every sign-in, when before it would only happen the first time on one machine.
- WorldShare Management Services
The browser is no longer storing the cookies that remember your selection. It must be told to keep those cookies.
- Go to "Options" (the gear icon).
- Select "Privacy & Security".
- Scroll down to "Cookies and Site Data".
- Confirm "Delete cookies and site data when Firefox is closed" is unchecked.
- Scroll down to "History".
- Confirm that you are not using custom settings for history that need to be altered.
- Go to "Settings" (the gear icon).
- Select "Privacy and security" in the left navigation.
- Select "Site Settings".
- Under "Permissions," select "Cookies and site data".
- Confirm "Clear cookies and site data when you quit Chrome" is turned off.
If this issue persists, please contact OCLC Support