Why does my supplier status change to no overnight?
- In WorldShare Interlibrary Loan > Discover Items, search results where we hold the item show our supplier status as No
- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
To reset Supplier status back to Yes and then find why it reset to No follow these steps:
- Sign into the OCLC policies directory using an authorization number and password assigned to your institution. Additionally, if you are signed into WorldShare Interlibrary Loan, you can click on the Policies Directory link from the Home Page menu.
- Click Edit next to OCLC Supplier field and change to Yes, click Save.
- Select the Schedule tab, check there are no Closures that are setting the Supplier status back to No overnight.
- To modify a Closure select Edit, make the changes and then select Save.
For more information about possible conflict between Supplier status and Closures see the Sign in and manage profile page > Change Supplier Status.