What do I do when I accidentally closed a request when the Borrowing library still has the book?
- During processing a request, the Lending Library accidentally completes a request while the Borrowing library still has the book.
- WorldShare ILL
The Lender should notify the Borrower and discuss options to handle the request in the system and follow these steps:
- The Borrower can send a new request for that same book to the Lender with a note saying it is a duplicate request.
- The Lender can enter the appropriate Due Date and say Yes, but not actually ship the item.
- The Borrower will check the item in.
- When it is time, the Borrower will return the item under the new request ID number.