Assigning and responding to conditionals
Supplying libraries are now able to assign conditions for filing a request to be sent to the requesting library.
Supported conditional reasons include:
- At bindery
- Cost exceeded
- The document may not be reproduced – loan possible
- Item on loan
- Not found as cited
- On loan
- Other conditions apply
- Pre-payment required
- Requested delivery date not possible
- Requested delivery method not supported
- Conditional messaging is supported when communicating via ISO18626 and ISO10160/10161
- Staff-entered notes will be transmitted with the conditional reason selected (making “Other conditions apply” is a useful option if staff indicate what those conditions are)
Conditional messages sent by the supplying library will be displayed to the borrowing staff on that request.
If the supplying library indicates that the request should be requested at a later date, the 'Retry Request' option allows staff to retry sending the request back to the supplier.