Everyone of our staff now see the default layout in ILLiad when we all had it customized previously
- When you sign in to ILLiad, all your staff see the default layout when you previously had a customized layout
ILLiad runs off of Internet Explorer and some Firefox settings. Try these steps to see if it clears up the issue:
- Open up Internet Explorer and clear your cache. Then close Internet explorer.
- Open up Firefox and clear your cache. The close Firefox.
- Open up the ILLiad Client again and see if you now see your customized layouts.
- If you do not see the Customized layouts, then set up one of user with the correct layout and use the ILLiad Staff Manager to copy over the Grid layouts and settings to the other staff accounts. Follow the ILLiad Staff Manager documentation.