Why are my MARC records not available for download?
- MARC records are not appearing in My Files > Downloads despite the collection being selected
- WorldShare Collection Manager
- Make sure you are looking at Metadata > My Files > Downloads, not Analytics > Downloads.
- Uncheck the Hide downloaded files checkbox in case you've downloaded that file.
- Check that your collection has been selected, either in full or by automatic loading.
- Check to make sure that MARC record delivery is enabled in the Holdings and MARC record section of the Collection settings.
- Check that the delivery frequency for your collection has been set to daily to ensure records are loaded as soon as they are available.
- Check the date that the collection was selected as new collections will take a few days for initial processing.
- Ensure the files you are looking for are not over 90 days old, as they are deleted after this period of time.
- Check in settings your OCLC symbol, is it correct?
- If this is a query collection, check the specified filters in the MARC Delivery Filters section to ensure they are appropriate.
- If you still cannot see your MARC records, contact OCLC Support for assistance.