The citation information on my article resolved incorrectly
- Link resolves to a null page or to the provider webpage other than the actual article
- WorldShare Collection Manager
In the first instance report the issue to OCLC Support. Provide the following information:
- Your institution’s name
- OCLC symbol or Registry ID
- URL to the item
- OCLC number of the item, if available
- Proxy credentials to access your resources*
*If you are unable to provide test proxy credentials, OCLC might need to conduct a screen-sharing session with your library to troubleshoot.
Once investigated there are two options:
1. OCLC may be able to amend the metadata to correct the linking.
2. OCLC may need to report this to the provider to be amended in a future data update.
Additionally, you may want to report this to the provider.
For further information, see Report errant knowledge base links