Automated DDA collection ends soon, what do we need to do?
- WorldShare Collection Manager
Let the DDA collection vendor know the date you want the subscription to end:
- The vendor will stop sending the automated holdings feeds for the DDA collections.
- The Perpetual collection will remain intact when the automatic feed stops and your MARC Records remain unchanged.
- After the subscription has ended, please verify in activity history that we did not load any holdings to ensure the vendor correctly stopped your automatic feed.
- Then deselect the DDA collection.
If the automatic feed did not end, please call or email OCLC Support and we will investigate further.