- WorldShare Collection Manager
- When creating a KBART file you must ensure you have all 26 columns and no extra columns added.
- Data does not need to be in all columns
However these columns below must have data in them for the file to be valid.
They are as follows:
NOTE: oclc_entry_id must be filled in, even if you just label each row with a number eg. 1,2,3,4,5, etc...
If your file has both English and Chinese Characters in the data of the KBART file then do the following:
- Highlight the rows and columns A- Z that you want to upload including the header row.
- The file needs to be saved as a Unicode.txt file.
- Select More actions > Upload file and select the following :
- Scope: Update changes only
- Upload type: KBART
- File encoding: UTF-16LE (Unicode Text/Excel)
- File: Choose file unicode.txt file
You will then need to wait for the process to complete. You can refresh the page after a few minutes if a small file & then check History > Summary > to see if your file has uploaded correctly. You will see under the Summary : Total Records Processed xx, Total Records Loaded xx, Totlal Invalid Records xx Total Duplicate Records xx