Collection Manager delivers WorldCat records for titles in knowledge base collections. It automatically outputs new, updated, and delete records so your collections, access URLs, and title metadata stay up-to-date. Follow the instructions to enable MARC record delivery and customize your records.
- Configure institution MARC Records settings for knowledge base collections
- Enable record delivery in your institution settings and customize your profile for MARC record delivery of knowledge base collections in Collection Manager.
- Enable record delivery in your collection
- Enable record delivery within each of your knowledge base collections. Add collection-specific notes and configure collection settings like separate file delivery.
- Download files in My Files
- Download your files of MARC records for knowledge base collections in Collection Manager.
Make sure you have added at least one knowledge base collection in Collection Manager before you attempt to configure settings.