Skip to main content
List all of your library's Dewey user notes
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- On the Dewey Services tab, under Search Options or WebDewey, click User Notes. The Search WebDewey User Notes screen appears.
- In the search form, leave the Search for text box empty.
- (Optional) Pre-sort search results. To specify sort criteria for retrieved user notes:
- Under Sort results by, select up to 3 fields by which to sort retrieved notes. For each field, select Ascending or Descending.
Default setting: No sort criteria. Results are sorted by DDC number; notes not associated with a DDC number appear at the end of the results list.
- (Optional) Limit search by type of note (requires site license).
- Under Limit results by, select the type of note to retrieve: Institution, Personal, or All (default).
Not available with single-user license. If you have a single-user license for WebDewey, the Limit results by: option is not available.
- Check the search form for errors in sort options or the Type of Note limit.
- To restore default settings for sort options and the Type of Note limit, click Clear Search.
- The Retain Search check box retains its setting (selected or cleared).
- Click Search or press <Enter>. The system displays a list of your library's Dewey user notes.
- To preserve settings for sort options and Type of Note limit, select the Retain Search check box.
- If Retain Search is not selected (the default setting), the system restores default settings for sort options and the Type of Note limit.
- The setting for the Retain Search check box is retained until you change it.