Find information about how to search for Dewey user notes.
Why search for Dewey user notes?
- Review notes associated with a DDC number you want to use to classify an item.
- Check for information on standards and practices applicable to the material you are cataloging.
- Find a note to use as a template for creating similar notes.
- Find a specific Dewey user note
- Learn how to search for a specific user note in WebDewey.
- List all of your library's Dewey user notes
- Learn how to list all of your library's user notes in WebDewey.
- Search history: View and use previous searches
- Learn how to use the search history window to view previous searches, repeat a previous search, and more in WebDewey.
- Dewey user notes search indexes
- Find the search indexes available to search user notes in WebDewey.
- Combine terms in one index
- Learn how to combine search terms in one or more indexes in WebDewey.
- Characters to omit from user notes searches
- Find the characters that should be omitted when searching for user notes in WebDewey.