XPODLL32 error in Connexion client 3.x
- When trying to batch export titles from a local save file you get the error " XPODLL32 An error occurred with file <file path>. This file could not be accessed. "
- Connexion client 3.1
First, does the error message reference Program files (x86) in the file path? If it does, follow these steps:
- Close out of Connexion client and the Connex ComService programs
- Follow the steps to do a complete uninstall of Connexion client.
- Open Windows Explorer
- Delete any c:\Program Files (x86)\OCLC\Connexion\ folder you find still in there
- Delete any c:\Program Files\OCLC\Connexion\ folder you find still in there
- Reinstall Connexion client 3.1
- Try your batch export again. If it fails, rename the %AppData%Roaming\OCLC\Connex\options.xml file to .old and retry your batch export.
If you do not have reference to the Program files (x86) folder in the file path referenced in the error, rename your %AppData%Roaming\OCLC\Connex\options.xml file to .old and retry your batch export.
You may need to re-add some of your Tools > Options settings after renaming the Options.xml file.