- Connexion client settings are not retained.
- After rebooting, your toolbar and shortcut icons are in a different order or missing, or your authorizations or other customization options are gone.
- Connexion Client
The options.xml file might be corrupted which will affect the default settings. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue:
- Close the client if it is running.
- Hold down the Windows key + R. This should bring up the Run dialog box.
- Type the following %appdata% in the box.
- Click OK.
- Navigate to OCLC > Connex > Profiles > MyProfile.
- Right click Options.xml or Options file. This will depend on how files are displayed.
- Click Rename.
- Rename the file to Options.old (If the new Options.xml file does not resolve the issue, you can restore the old options.xml file).
- Close that window.
- Open Connexion Client.
- Configure your settings.
- Close and restart the client. Your settings should now be sticking.
If this does not resolve the issue, contact OCLC Support.