- How to restore your settings in Connexion client.
- Connexion client
If Connexion client restores itself back to factory settings or somehow a user loses their settings, there is a way to regain the lost settings. Members can move the OCLC Profile which holds these settings from one PC to another.
- The OCLC Profile can be found by hitting the start Icon on your machine.
- Then in the search box type in %appdata%.
- Find the OCLC folder.
- When you open up the OCLC folder it will navigate to Connex and then click Profiles.
- This is where your OCLC Profile is located.
- Move the entire OCLC folder to the PC that has the Connexion Client on it.
If users are still experiencing issues please contact OCLC Support.