Find out how to access and use the Choose a Profile window in Connexion client.
Purpose of the Choose a Profile window
- Select a profile to use when you open the client
- This window opens only if you select the Prompt for profile choice on the application startup check box in Tools > Profiles.
- Setting this option is useful if you are a cataloging agent who regularly catalogs using authorizations for more than one library or OCLC institution symbol and you need to set different options for each.
- To change your user profile manually, navigate to Tools > Profiles.
Access the Choose a Profile window
- With the option to prompt for a profile at startup selected as described in the Note above, when you open the client, the Choose a Profile window opens.
- Select the profile you want to use.
- Click OK.
Choose a Profile window: Features and buttons
|Feature||How to use|
|Profile list||Select a profile from the list by its name.
The default profile is selected in the Profile Manager window.
|Button name||Click the button to...|
|OK||Apply the settings you entered and close the window.|