Discover how to remove an action from a bibliographic record in Connexion client.
To remove action(s) you marked on record(s) before you run a batch, you simply remove the Ready status from the record(s):
- Open a record from the local bibliographic save file that is marked with an action for batch processing that you want to remove.
Select records in the local bibliographic save file list that have actions you want to remove:
- To select adjacent records, click to highlight the first entry, and then press and hold <Shift> and click the last entry.
- To select nonadjacent entries, click to highlight the first entry, and then press <Ctrl> and click to highlight each additional entry.
- Navigate to Action > Set Status or press <Alt><Shift><S>.
- In the Set Status window, under Remove ready status for batch, select a check box to remove the action from a single record.
Select one or more check boxes to remove actions from records selected in a list.
Batch-supported actions for bibliographic records are:
- Delete Holdings
- Label Print
- Submit for Review
- Update Holdings
- Click OK to remove the action and close the window.
- Removes the Ready status (R) from the record(s).
- Removes the record(s) from inclusion in the next batch run, unless you mark it for another action.
Click Cancel to close the window without removing the action.