Discover how to download all online save file records via batch processing in Connexion client.
You can download all of the records in the online save file when you enter and run batch searches:
- Navigate to Batch > Enter Bibliographic Search Keys or press <Alt><B><B>.
- In the Enter Bibliographic Batch Search Keys window, if you use multiple bibliographic local files, make sure the bibliographic local file where you want to store the searches shows in the Local File list.
- Select the Retrieve all records from online save file check box.
- Enter WorldCat searches, qualifiers, and limits as needed and click Save > Close.
- When ready, open the Process Batch window (Batch > Process Batch) and run batch processing.