Attempted to read or write protected memory error
- Error message in project client "Attempted to read or write protected memory"
- Project Client
This error message is often an indication that other memory is corrupt. Try the following steps to resolve the issue:
- Reboot workstation to clear memory.
- Move items to the local machine if they are stored on a network location.
- Verify full permission to access files.
- If adding multiple items by directory, check the directory for incompatible CONTENTdm items.
- If using a tab-delimited file review the file for abnormalities. The project client does not accept empty or extra rows.
Reach out to OCLC Supportfor further assistance. If using a tab-delimited please attach and include the collection and workflow (Compound Object Wizard)