"File Not Found" error when ingesting compound object into Project Client
- Project Client fails to ingest a compound object while running OCR and returns an error that says 'file not found."
- Project Client
If Project Client is having issues simultaneously ingesting a large compound object and running OCR, use the following recommended workflow to avoid the ingest failing outright:
- In the Compound Object Wizard select No Transcripts instead of Generate transcripts using OCR.
- In the Item List select the compound object and Open in Tab.
- Click the down arrow to the right of More Actions... and select Add OCR Text.
- Choose the desired settings and click Perform OCR.
If you continue to receive errors running OCR with this workflow contact OCLC Support.