In WorldShare Report Designer, a universe maps to data in the database but presents data to you in non-technical terms. A universe contains objects, classes, and pre-defined query filters.
Select a universe
- In the left navigation, click Report Launch Pad.
- Select Web Intelligence from the Applications drop-down list in the upper right-hand toolbar.
- Click the New icon.
- Double-click Universe.
- Select a universe. See below for a list of available universes.
- Click OK.
- Circulation Events
- Circulation Fiscal Transactions
- Circulation Hold Request
- Circulation Item Status
- Circulation Patron Information
- Circulation Scheduled Items
- Data Refresh Activity
- LHR Item Detail
- Serials Received
The following tutorials are designed to help Report Designer customers understand the available universes and learn a few tips and tricks for creating more valuable reports.
Using the Acquisitions Universe
Using the Cataloging Universe
Using the Circulation Events Universe
Using the Circulation Fiscal Transactions Universe
Using the Circulation Hold Request Universe
Using the Circulation Item Status Universe
Using the Circulation Patron Information Universe
Using the Overlap Universe