- WorldShare Reports
- WorldShare Report Designer
You need to have access to the Report Launch Pad (Report Designer) to create this report.
To create a report that will display either or both the LHR Public and Non Public Notes use LHR Item Detail Universe in Report Designer. Follow the steps below to create this report.
- Select Report Launch Pad.
- Select Application > Web Intelligence.
- Select New at the top of the page.
- Select From Universe > OK > LHR Item Detail Report.
- Select the Report objects you want in your report and drag across each one into the Result Objects box.
- Then from the LHR Item Detail folder select: LHR item Barcode, LHR Item Non-Public Note & LHR Item Public Note.
- Select any other Query filters that you want to use and drag across to the Query Filters box
- Select Refresh to ensure the correct data is being drawn in for your report.
- Select Run Query. If necessary, Readjust the width of these columns for easier viewing.
- Select Save as to select a location to save the report.
- Select the Export button to export the report
NOTE : If you just added a note to a LHR record, then the note will not appear in this report until its refreshed overnight (24 hrs later).