License Manager can automatically select and deselect knowledge base collections in Collection Manager based on the Start Date and End Date that you define in a license.
To configure a license to automatically select and deselect a collection:
- Search for the license and open it.
- Within the General accordion, enter a Start Date and an End Date.
- By Auto Select, select Automatically select collections when activated.
- Within the Collections accordion:
- Search for the collection to add it to the license.
- For License Expiration, select Deselect collections(s) when license expires.
When the Start Date arrives for the activated license, collections will be selected.
The functionality to deselect collections is not available for collections you create that are not in the knowledge base, shared collections, or for collections in which you have enabled MARC record delivery.