Represent your e-resources
Once you have represented e-resource collections and databases as knowledge base collections in Collection Manager, create licenses and assign the collections to licenses.
- Add e-resource collections in Collection Manager
- Find information about adding e-resource collections and database-only collections.
- Automatically select and deselect collections
- Use License Manager to automatically select and deselect knowledge base collections in Collection Manager.
- Transition to License Manager (with previously configured knowledge base collections)
- Find information about ILL terms previously configured in knowledge base collections, but are now available in License Manager as a full set of license terms and ILL settings.
- Trial license survey with response goal tracking
- Publish a survey on your library’s website which lists all available trial databases, and then collect ratings and feedback from your library’s users.