Why am I receiving the message "We cannot reach your institution to verify your credentials. Try again later."?
- You receive the error "We cannot reach your institution to verify your credentials. Try again later."
- WorldShare Management sites using LDAP as their authentication method.
A WMS site using LDAP as their authentication method has changed or updated their LDAP server domain and/or port number.
- Take a screen shot of the error message. Include the URL and your clock to help us troubleshoot.
- Verify with your IT department the domain name and the port of your LDAP server.
- Ask your IT department if they can send your the LDAP connection logs from the time you had the problem.
- Contact OCLC Support with this information.