When selecting a pick up option I get a ‘not available due to policy’ message. What policy should I check?
- WorldShare Circulation
Here are the policies that you need to check if a pickup option displays the ‘not available due to policy’ message when attempting to create/edit a hold in WorldShare Circulation:
- Collection Type Policy
- Can the item(s) in the collection fulfill holds for the requesting user?
- Hold Pickup Locations Map
- Given the item eligibility per Collection Type Policy, are there pick-up locations configured for this scenario?
- Compare the map to the home branch of the patron in the Admin module or the Profile tab.
- Branch Locations
- Is the desired pickup location currently active?