- WorldShare Circulation
- WorldShare Interlibrary Loan
- WorldCat Discovery
This error can occur for multiple reasons.
- Please make sure that you are on the right URL. You should be logging in from https://www.worldcat.org/config. Adding additional characters to the URL can cause the error described.
- Are you logged into WorldShare within the same browser window? If so, open Service Configuration within a different browser's window (i.e. if WorldShare is open in Firefox, then open Service Configuration in Chrome).
- Check the roles that are assigned to your WorldShare account. You need: WORLDSHARE_ILL_ADMIN or CIRCULATION_ADMIN to access the service config.
- If your institution is not set up for WorldShare Interlibrary Loan or WorldShare Circulation, you will have to use your WorldCat account to log into the service config.
If this does not fix the issue, please contact OCLC Support with the username you are using to log into the OCLC Service configuration.