- WorldShare Circulation
The order must be placed through Acquisitions before the hold can be placed on the item.
- To have the hold display in WorldCat Discovery:
- In the Acquisitions module, click on the Orders drop-down menu, and click on Orders.
- Search for your order, and click on the name of the order to open it.
- Click on the title of book.
- Tick Show item when ordered under Display in WorldCat and Save.
- To place a hold on an On Order item in WorldShare Circulation:
- Search for the item in Circulation > Discover Items.
- Click on the item title.
- Click on Holds.
- Click on Create Hold Request.
- Search for the patron by entering their name and clicking on Find.
- Select pickup branch and pickup location.
- Click on Save Changes.