- WorldShare Acquisitions
- WorldShare Circulation
If you un-receive the item, you can change the processing type once you receive it again. Here are the steps for how to un-receive an item:
- On the left navigation, click Orders > One Time Items.
- Search for the item you received and now want to un-receive.
- Select the check box next to the item.
- At the top of the screen, click Receive > Un-Receive.
- From the Un-receive dialog, select whether you want to Keep barcode and call number data in Acquisitions. Selecting this check box will retain the barcode and call number data stored in Acquisitions for this item, even while removing this information from the corresponding local holding record in WorldCat. This should be selected if you imported shelf-ready item data for this title.
- Click Un-receive. If there is a local holding record for the item, it will either be deleted or set to On-Order. The status of the item (and all its copies) will be set to Not Received.
For more information on how to receive items in Acquisitions, please refer to our documentation here: WorldShare Acquisitions Receive